Intercontinental Church of God Correspondence Course - Lesson Six of Bible Course--Answers
«Return to Correspondence Course | Printer Friendly
Lesson Six - Gospel - Answers
table shows the correct answers to the questions for Lesson
6. The questions are
generated from the doctrine on
the Gospel. To check the text of the doctrine for
each question and answer, go to the
Check Text Page.
1. The gospel message is about:
a) God's coming Kingdom.
b) The restoration of God's government on earth.
c) How man can enter the Kingdom of God.
d) A and B only.
e) A and C only.
f) A, B and C. (a,
b, and c)
2. The word "gospel" means simply ____ ____ [what?]
3. Will the present worldly systems of government/religions continue
forever? Yes or No? (No)
4. In the broadest sense, the gospel includes the whole story of the
Bible. True or False? (True)
5. The reason for Christ's return is the establishment of His Father's
_______ on _____? [what?]
6. Who will rule this Kingdom of God on the Earth?
7. The disciples had no idea about Jesus setting up a kingdom.
True or False? (False)
8. In the plan of Salvation, how many have been saved so far?
a) countless millions.
b) all those of the New Testament church.
c) just the saints of the Old Testament as listed in Hebrews 11.
d) just one, Jesus Christ
e) none of the above.
f) all of the above. (d)
9. Prior to the return of Christ, salvation will have been offered only
to a relative few. True or False?
10. The true destiny of man is to ________________ [what?]
(become members of God's Family)
11. It is a myth to believe that all of mankind gets an opportunity at
Salvation. True or False? (False)
12. The Old Testament patriarchs and prophets understood nothing of the
gospel. True or False? (False)
13. The gospel has been preached since ____________________ [when?]
(since the world began)
14. Who confessed they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth waiting
for God's Kingdom?
a) The Old Testament patriarchs and prophets.
b) David and Solomon.
c) the disciples
d) Paul and Timothy (a)
15. What verse begins, "of the increase of his government and peace
there shall be no end:
a) Matthew 24:18
b) Zechariah 14:28
c) Isaiah 9:7
d) Daniel 2:7
e) Mark 1:14 (c Isaiah
16. The Gospel also includes the totality of the message of how all
mankind shall enter into God's Family into God's Kingdom. What
verses state that all people, all races and all nations are eligible?
a) Galatians 3:26-29
b) Ephesians 3:26-29
c) Philippians 3:26-29
d) Colossians 3:26-29
e) Romans 3:26-29
( a. Galatians 3:26-29)
17. In what verse does Jesus charge the disciples to "go therefore and
make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit?"
18. Who is following in the tradition of Elijah the prophet and John the
Baptist by preparing the way for Christ's return through the
announcement of the gospel message?
(God's church today)
Back to Lesson Six
Go to Check Text Page
back to top
back to Bible Course
back to Bible Class