table shows the correct answers to the questions for Lesson
5. The questions are
generated from the doctrine on
the Kingdom of God. To check the text of the doctrine for
each question and answer, go to the
Check Text Page.
1. Which word best completes this sentence: The Kingdom of God is the _________ of God.
a) government of God.
b) family of God
c) creation of God
2. It is also the coming ruling government of God which begins _______
[when?] (at the return of Christ)
3. The Kingdom of God was first preached by _______[whom?]
4. During the 1,000-year reign of Christ who rules with Him?
(the firstfruits, resurrected saints)
5. The Family of God currently has ___ [how many] members?
(2, God the Father and Christ)
6. In the more general sense, the Kingdom of God includes what?
a) the earth
b) all nations
c) just the US and UK
d) the entire universe
(the entire universe)
7. The Old Testament never speaks about the Kingdom of God. True
or False? (False)
8. Complete this verse: "For out of Zion shall go forth ______" [what?]
9. Jesus Christ was a member of God's family, of the godhead from
10. To become human, Jesus Christ divested Himself of _______[what?]
11. The announcement of the coming Kingdom of God is referred to as the
____ ____ or the _____. [what?] (good
12. Christ, through death became the _____ member [what?] of this
prophetic spiritual Kingdom? (firstborn)
13. To be in the Kingdom of God we must do what?
14. Today, members of the Body of Christ already have the essence of the
Kingdom dwelling in them. True or False?
15. Can humans, in human bodies, be in the Kingdom of God? Yes or
No? (No, 1 Cor. 15:50)
16. Complete this verse: "Unless one is born of _____ and the _____, he
cannot enter the Kingdom of God." (water,
17. God's Kingdom on earth is indeed a kingdom in every sense having
what 4 elements? (territory, Laws,
subjects and rulers)
18. The first to enter the Kingdom of God after Christ will be those
resurrected at what time? (at the return
of Jesus Christ)
19. Finish this verse: "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests
and we shall reign __ ___ _____" [where?]
(on the earth)
20. Christ and the resurrected saints shall rule over human beings and
physical nations for 1,000 years. True or False?
21. What book and chapter speaks to a new covenant with the House of
Israel where God speaks to writing His Law on their hearts?
22. According to Isaiah 11, in God's Kingdom the knowledge of the Lord
will cover the earth like what? (the
waters cover the sea)
23. Some will be afraid in God's Kingdom during the 1,000-year reign of
Christ. True or False? (False-Micah
24. In the 1,000-year reign of Christ, there will be few animals left on
the earth. True or False? (False)
25. All nations, even Egypt, will keep the Feast of Tabernacles during
the reign of Christ? True or False?
26. There is strong indication in the Bible that Jesus will do away with
the arts and sciences during His reign. True or False?
27. Jesus will be involved in what we call "high technology" during His
reign? True or False? (True)
28. Immigration will still be an element all nations will deal with in
Christ's reign. True or False?
29. No children will be born during the reign of the Christ. True
or False? (False)
30. Not all humans will receive an opportunity to enter the Salvation
Process. True or False? (False)
31. What great event takes place at the end of the 1,000 years?
(The Second Resurrection or the White Throne
32. According to Acts 3:21, the reformation of heaven and earth is part
of ___________ [what?] (the restitution
of all things)
33. Revelation 21 speaks of a new Jerusalem. From where will it
34. What two beings will live in this new city?
(God the Father and Jesus Christ)
35. For how long will Almighty God and the Lamb rule from earth?
(for ever and ever)
36. Speaking to a time after the White Throne Judgment and on into
eternity Isaiah 9:6-7 says, "of the increase of His government and Peace
there shall be __ ___" [what?] (no end)
37. This is a four-part True and False question:
a) The Creator of the Universe is the one who became Jesus. True
b) Jesus is equal with God. True or False?
c) We are joint-heirs with Christ. True or False?
d) Whatever glory God the Father has given Christ, Christ shall
eventually give to us. True or False?
38. As we are changed to spirit beings, we can look forward to becoming
part of the cosmic consciousness, absorbed by infinite intelligence and
swallowed up in universal love. True or False?
39. As spirit beings we shall retain our own unique personality,
memories, abilities, preferences and ideas. True or False?
40. Which is correct, a) or b):
a) As spirit beings in the Family of God we become quantitatively equal
with God but not qualitatively equal with God.
b) As spirit beings in the Family of God we become qualitatively equal
with God but not quantitatively equal with God.
(b is the correct statement)
41. When we become a member of the God Family, each of us shall generate
eternal life intrinsically within ourselves. True or False?
42. God the Father is...
a) greater than Christ
b) equal to Christ
c) lesser than Christ (a--greater